RESPONSIBLE ONLINE GAMING
Cabaret Club Casino makes a commitment to ensure they do every thing possible to ensure players experience a fun environment, while accepting that gambling activity can be a problem for a small percentage of gamers. To guarantee that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable gaming, we fully support Responsible Gaming and have options in effect to offer checks. Click here for more information.
The NORC Diagnostic Screen for Gambling Disorders
If you wish to evaluate whether to modify or seek help for your gambling actions, please .
Verify Me - Identity Checks
The comprehensive measures we take to secure that only people of legal age enter Cabaret Club Online Casino include using VerifyMe. VerifyMe is a global anti-fraud service, using government issued database checks, algorithms and Internet-based signatures to verify the age and identity of new gamers. Details requested by Cabaret Club Casino are only to check and verify your identity; this precaution protects you and that of the Casino.
If you still have queries or questions, our customer service team is happy to help and you can contact us 24 hours a day.
Please note; for shared computers with family or associates who are below the legal age of gaming participation, you can opt to restrict their access to this website – please click here to register with our filtering service.
Protection of Minors
Safe gambling requires responsible parenting to prevent easy Internet access being abused by minors. Cabaret Club Casino promotes the use of filtering software to guard against minors accessing inappropriate electronic material. Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in gambling addictions and serious gambling debts incurred by unsupervised minors.
- Do not leave your computer alone when your casino software is operating.
- Password-protect your Casino software.
- Do not allow minors under 18 to take part in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Casino/Poker Room account number and credit card(s) somewhere child-proof.
- Do not save passwords onto your system. Write them down in preference.
- Limit the time period your children surf online and strongly consider filtering software options.
- Make sure that your decision to game is your choice and yours exclusively.
- Establish limits for depositing, wagering and even losses before you begin gaming.
- Never play if:
- * You are younger than the legal gaming limit
- * It affects with your daily responsibilities
- * You are currently recovering for any dependency
- * You are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- * Attempting to re-coup prior losses
- * Your fundamental aim is to recoup your debt with your winnings
* Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org
* National Council on Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-522-4700
* GamCare (UK Based) Helpline: 0845-6000-13
If you would like to self-exclude yourself from our Casino, please contact support and state how long you would like to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum 'Self Exclusion' period is 6 months.
Cooling Off Period
Should you wish to temporarily exclude yourself from our Casino, please contact support directly and state exactly how long you want to be excluded for. Please note: the minimum 'Cooling Off' period is 24 hours and the maximum period is 6 months.
If you want to request a deposit limit, please contact us and an operator will deal with your request. The decrease of deposit limits are available per day, per week and per month. Your requests shall be dealt with timeously by an operator. Increases in previously decreased deposit limit requests shall only be effective after 24 hours.